One of the Vital Behaviors for coach is DAILY personal development! Often coaches ask me for my recommendations on personal development Books! Below is a list with links to Amazon of my favorite books for coaches of all levels. Simply Click on the Book Title to be take to the Amazon page with more info and to purchase them!
What Should I Read for the First 12 months?
As a new coach it can be overwhelming trying to decide what to read. Here is a list of the books you can reach each month for your first year of coaching. If you want to read faster than that, feel free – but this is a great starting point!
- Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- Developing the Leader Within You by John Maxwell
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Personality Plus by Flourence Littauer
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Greatest Miracle in the World by Og Mandino
- Bringing Out the Best in People by Alan Loy McGinnis
- Developing the Leaders Around You by John Maxwell
- Go Getter by Peter Kyne
- Confidence: How to Succeed at Being Yourself by Alan Loy McGinnis
- Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- Sales Superstar: 21 Great Ways to sell more by Brian Tracy